Monday 29 August 2011

Find me on LinkedIn

July 5th, 2011 | by Sol |

I will make a big change in my life, my work is aligned with my deep love for Math. Part of the change is about to have richer relationships with other people who love Math. If you and I have done a nice connection through this blog, and if you are a person, Math, especially someone who is working to popularize Math, I would love to be associated with you on LinkedIn. Just click this link and requesting that I add you to my network. You can use email sol dot lederman at gmail dot com. I find LinkedIn to be a great way to connect with people, even when they move or change jobs, so it is a great way to make connections and keep them.

Oh, and I am not closing this blog.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment